Monday, August 6, 2007

lab 2

Lab 2 was not as productive since i ran into major issues with the JUnit part. This was because of a faculty install, and so i was the Guinea Pig for the solution. At the end of the day it did work and the JUnit tests (which i knew how to do) worked.
One thing i did learn though was the way to make ant do them for you (even though this took forever to get working) This can be useful in the long run. I will be going back to the lab on Wednesday to finish of section 3 and 4. This should be more productive as i will begin using things like tag libraries and forms, which i am new to.

No comments: